Market for Brand New Product

alan-israel
I have identified a market niche that is in its infancy. Almost noone knows about it yet because the product is brand new and only a few manufacturers make it. But the downside is that I don't have any hard data to assess what the potential market would be for the product. Do I take the plunge and just try it? The average price is about $200 retail. (for obvious reasons, I am reluctant to disclose what the product is...hope you understand).

Free Member
designerthriftshop
I would just try a small amount to get your feet wet & see what response you get. If it's positive, then go for it! You'll never know until you try!

Site Admin
fudjj
Yep, I agree.

Kick it of with a MOQ purchase, and see where it it goes!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
harrygirn
I have identified a market niche that is in its infancy. Almost noone knows about it yet because the product is brand new and only a few manufacturers make it. But the downside is that I don't have any hard data to assess what the potential market would be for the product. Do I take the plunge and just try it? The average price is about $200 retail. (for obvious reasons, I am reluctant to disclose what the product is...hope you understand).

Hi Alan
I am based on Asia. I have software prgroame I use to find out the demand for a product and to see how big the compitition is out there. If you are confortable let me do some research for you. If I like the product, I wouldn't mind coming on board with you (covering Asian market).

Not trying to sell you the idea but dependent on the product and the selling price I may be able to get it out to my database of 75000 young Thai's.

Let me know your thoughts
Rg
Harry

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.