Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Market for Brand New Product

Market for Brand New Product

alan-israel
I have identified a market niche that is in its infancy. Almost noone knows about it yet because the product is brand new and only a few manufacturers make it. But the downside is that I don't have any hard data to assess what the potential market would be for the product. Do I take the plunge and just try it? The average price is about $200 retail. (for obvious reasons, I am reluctant to disclose what the product is...hope you understand).

designerthriftshop
Free Member
I would just try a small amount to get your feet wet & see what response you get. If it's positive, then go for it! You'll never know until you try!

fudjj
Site Admin
Yep, I agree.

Kick it of with a MOQ purchase, and see where it it goes!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

harrygirn
I have identified a market niche that is in its infancy. Almost noone knows about it yet because the product is brand new and only a few manufacturers make it. But the downside is that I don't have any hard data to assess what the potential market would be for the product. Do I take the plunge and just try it? The average price is about $200 retail. (for obvious reasons, I am reluctant to disclose what the product is...hope you understand).

Hi Alan
I am based on Asia. I have software prgroame I use to find out the demand for a product and to see how big the compitition is out there. If you are confortable let me do some research for you. If I like the product, I wouldn't mind coming on board with you (covering Asian market).

Not trying to sell you the idea but dependent on the product and the selling price I may be able to get it out to my database of 75000 young Thai's.

Let me know your thoughts
Rg
Harry

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how