Marketing A New Hair Extension System

grantnielsen
Hi
I'm from Australia!

I developed a range of of Hair Extension products with both a Korean & Chinese company, with the intention of launching in the States also. However, we ended up doing a Joint Venture factory in China, due to the Australian success of the system.

It is a totally new system that overcomes all/most of the traditional problems with female hair extensions. As yet it is not established in the USA, but it has had high eBay demand from American eBayers.

Both Terapeak & Salehoo Research Lab show good prospects & low competition. My current eBay sale value is $104+.

I am now seeking to find distributors for my product in the States. I don't know the States market or how to proceed with this product!

All advice would be welcome!

I can be contacted at:
Link hidden: Login to view

Best Regards

Grant Nielsen

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.