mexican imports - folk art

worldwide-traders
I'm seeking reputable wholesale sources for
Day of the Dead figures, Catrina, also Frida
Kahlo. Plus Our Lady Guadalupe art.
Any help would be appreciated.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Wow not a big selection of suppliers on this one. I did manage to haggle this site with a little searching.

Most of Día de los Muertos celebrations have homemade pieces made by individualls.

So companies that specialize in these items are hard to find.

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
worldwide-traders
They only sell to brick and mortar stores unfortunately.

tripleg
I can get all that kind of stuff from mexico only 10 miles away let me know exactly what kind of stuff you are looking for and I will go find it

Free Member
jimmy_huber
They only sell to brick and mortar stores unfortunately.

Actually they cater to all types of buisnesses. But as a true wholesale company they require you to be a legitimate buisness to get real wholesale prices.

Registering a buisness takes a little less then an hour of your time and is free

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.