MP4 Player: how does it work?

23 Sep 07 02:36:52 pm
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to discuss this, if not please move it to the right place. I recently bought an MP4 player from Chinavasion and it says I can record from my VCR, whic is what I want to do as then I can copy all my home videos from my camcorder to DVD. But I cannot seem to work out how to plug the player up to the VCR. It accepts AV input/output, but I can't fathom it out. Someone please help me!

Also, when the player arrived I was not charged import tax by DHL, but then I was sent a bill by DHL for the tax and their own charges a little while later, it stated that it is up to me to pay the tax and not them. How can I pay the tax without getting charged by DHL in the future?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at