My cool cell- phone accesory

brad21
Has anyone ever used do my cool cell in the past and what are there prices at?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi brad21,

Welcome to SaleHoo! Sorry but I can't seem to locate this supplier. Is it listed at SaleHoo? Could you kindly provide us a link to their website?

Thanks!

Irene
brad21
Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi brad21,

Based from the Powerseller review for Link hidden: Login to view

You will need to register with them in order to have access to their wholesale prices. And they do require you to have a business license. The fastest way to set up an account is to talk to them over the phone.

I also found some positive reviews about them at Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!

Irene
kasha
Link hidden: Login to view

I googled them they are based in Chatsworth CA: 9347 Eton Avenue 9347 Eton Avenue Chatsworth, CA 91311, CA 91311
(818) 709-8222. I checked their BBB rating. They are a A+ and have 1 closed complaint case! I hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.