Need Cocktail / evening dresses

Free Member
bareesensuals
Hello,

Does anyone know of any places to buy cocktail/evening dreses for women and teenagers? I can find heaps of places which sell them at a decent price but the postage kills me as does with every one else. My business had an employee who stole nearly $40 000 from me in 6 months. We are only a small business and from the few cocktail dresses I have brought in so far I think I can salvage it if I find the right dresses at a good price.

Any help would be most appreciated. I live in Australia.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hi you could check out these suppliers as they might have what your looking for.

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view\

Or you can search our wholesale directory using the search term dresses to see every supplier we have that sell dresses.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
berk-llc
try wmsclothing.com I know they have some, but I don't know what shipping would be.

Free Member
cj15-5
On one of the other forums it suggests that you bargain on all quoted shipping prices. I know (as I am Aussie too) that we accept the price as the price but in nearly every other country the price always has leeway. And sometimes a lot of leeway. Maybe they could get the $200 down to $100??? Worth a try. Sorry about your employer, karma will sort that one out for you.

CJ

Free Member
bareesensuals
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you guys for helping me. I have checked out all the advice and it has been a great help. This site is so great. Once again thank you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.