Need help finding wholesale suppliers of computer components

Free Member
21 Oct 09 07:22:00 pm
So i have been having a look through the pages of wholesale company's specializing in computers and components but a lot of them aren't really wholesalers. A few of them are actually selling products for more !
These are companies that SaleHoo advertise on the listings. I have checked it out and 90% of the products i could get cheaper at my local computer store! If that's the case then where do the computer stores get their stock ? Not to mention what these company's are charging for shipping. I'm finding this really hard to find good priced wholesale computer products as i am a start up computer modding company in the UK. If anyone has any information regarding this please get in touch.

Thanks for looking,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at