Need Plasmas escrow only

destinirose
Hi, My name Is Tara Woodbruy, i have been scammed for over 3 grand by Link hidden: Login to view i need plasma or lcd screens asap but i will only use escrow or cod and maybe l/c if any has used a website could they plz reccomend , it sent my family broke so also do not use usdwto.com [ :oops:

heraldm
We are authorized distributors of most major brands and have all sizes and brands of televisions. Visit Link hidden: Login to view and contact us with the model(s) that interest you and we will quote you on the price.

masczone
Link hidden: Login to view is a good place to buy from. I have purchased from him 3 times.. so far it all appears good.

Miguel

817-808-6505

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.