Need suppliers for iPod 4th gen LCD Screens

direct-consumer
Anyone know where I can get 4th generation iPod Lcd Screens for a good price? Thanks!

tab10us
I can get you ipod video and nano replacement screens with the sof-tools for the following prices:

Video (MOQ 10)
10-20 - $29.50 each
21+ - $27.50 each

Nano (MOQ 50)
50+ - $23.50 each

Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

direct-consumer
Thanks, but we already have replacement screens for the nano's and video's. Please let me know if you get any of the 4th gen replacement screens.

tab10us
not cool dude i'm going up against you on ebay selling these screens.. not cool.. i hate competition

direct-consumer
not cool dude i'm going up against you on ebay selling these screens.. not cool.. i hate competition

What type of screens are you selling? I've been selling the nano screens and the video screens. I haven't sold any of the 4th gen's.

I didn't see any screens for sell under your ebay id?

tab10us
yeah i haven't started selling them yet. I have about 20 of them in stock, but have more coming. I'll make sure and try not to inflict competition the best I can. Would you be willing to tell me where you got the tools? After asking my supplier, he said that he would include tools with the screens, but i'm not sure if he went ahead and did that. Maybe we can work together somehow on trying to get better deals.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.