Nike Shoes

Free Member
lucy6394
I am looking for drop-shippers of new nike shoes, new ones. If you can find one that sells Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro White/Black-Fire Red for under $45, that would make me a profit of $5-$17. Thanks.

grboutique
be very careful with these line of products as most of them will be fakes. $45 for these kind of shoes are definitely FAKES! You'll never get these shoes at that price. I've learned my lesson regarding nike shoes so i stay away from sellers claiming they have authentic nikes (even USA sellers do sell fake shoes). I only trust sellers such as liquidation sites because they sell closeouts/overstock/shelfpull item which lets me know they are authentic because they get them from major retail stores such as Macy's and the like.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Check out this highly rated supplier from the Salehoo directory...

Link hidden: Login to view

:D

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.