nintendo wii consoles uk spec

rheabs
Hi guys,

Can anybody tell me if there is a wholesaler they know of here in the uk or in europe...

im looking for a good honest wholesaler to supply nintendo wii sports package and must be uk spec and no fakes rubbish from china!

if anybody can lead me in the right direction i would be thankfull..as this last 2 wks has been a nightmare with so called companys trying to scam me..

But while im on here....there was one company whi really had a good scam where the goods was supposed to be held with DHL storage and once i had goods i had 2 days to let DHL that everything is ok...then DHL will forward payment to seller...

sounds good huh...well it was a scam as i checked it out like any good buisness person would and i contacted DHL and they told me and knew of such scammers....i then forward the so called e/mail from DHL and DHL contacted me via phone and told me to stay away from such company as they are nothing to do with DHL...

so if anybody get a company who states they use DHL as a 3rd party....Call DHL direct and they will say what they got there to send to buyers...

Thats all it is a phone call members...so please use your noggin before your greedy head over takes you..

best wishes all...

again...any infor on the uk spec wiis...please e/mail Link hidden: Login to view

Thanks again guys..

be Carefull! be safe!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Im not familiar with UK suppliers. Its possible amy knows of some.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
rheabs
Im not familiar with UK suppliers. Its possible amy knows of some.

Thanks Jimmy,

who's amy jimmy please..?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.