One dollar store business shipping to AU - suppliers wanted

skyichigo
Hi there

I was planning to open a 1$ dollar store in AU, and I need to know if there is any supplier that can supply the products.

I was looking at Link hidden: Login to view at the moment .

Does anyone deal with this company before or can Salehoo team recommend any genuine suppliers?

Thanks

fm1234
Kole is a great company -- I've worked with them on and off since the late 1990s. Try to fool with the online support as little as possible -- request and get an account rep. The people working at Kole are extremely good at recommending products based on your target market, budget etc. and they are quick to put up quantity discounts not featured on the site. If you are serious about getting into business, Kole gets pretty serious about being your supplier.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
skyichigo
Thanks for the response.

Also is there any other recommendations? As I would like to compare if there is any other companies.

Thanks

t0psales
do you have to buy in bulk with them?

fm1234
@sky: I'm sure they have competition, but frankly I've never found anyone who can compare. I don't sell that kind of merchandise much at all anymore, but anytime I need something that I feel like I might could get from KI, they are always the first place I look, and if they have it and the price is good, I seldom look elsewhere.

T0pSales: Well, "bulk" is a relative term ... their minimum order I think is just $100, but I would think shipping costs to Oz would all but force you to buy in greater quantity in order to offset the shipping.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi skyichigo,

In case you've missed, there's a Powerseller review written for Kole Imports in their supplier profile page - Link hidden: Login to view

You can also consider these suppliers -

Link hidden: Login to view

And these liquidators -

Let us know if you need more help.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.