Outdoor Speakers - Suppliers Needed

tywy04
I am looking for a dropship supplier that can provide Outdoor Speakers that are Waterproof, have Bluetooth Capability, and are Obviously Wireless with a rechargeable Li-Ion Battery. I recently tried to sell on Ebay a speaker through a supplier listed here utilizing their easy automated process; however, the speaker price they offer is exactly what competitors are selling the same item for on Ebay and Amazon. We all want to be able to make our own margins, but the supplier needs to be competitive for us.

I would like to see these speakers for sale to me at $10 to $15 USD Each, and includes Shipping to my customers. I expect to list them for $19.99 USD with Free Shipping. Who is available to step up and work with me.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Mark Miller

Last edited by shane_salehoo on 7 Dec 16 08:29:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO
Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hi Mark,

Since we do not keep track of our suppliers' product prices and shipping policies, you must negotiate with the suppliers by letting them know your order requirements.

You might be interested in working with these suppliers:

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.