Pants Slacks Supplier Needed

Free Member
dave1
Hello,

I am looking for a US dropshipper or supplier of mens and womens elastic waist casual pants/slacks. Concerning the men's slacks, I am looking for something similar to the haband elastic waist casual pants.

Thank you.

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi dave1,

I spent considerable time trying to find a supplier for these. There are several suppliers for slacks/pants but they do not have them in elastic waists (kids clothing may have some with elastic waists, but none for the adults).

Sorry I wasn't able to provide much help. :(

Irene
Free Member
dave1
Hello Irene,

I appreciate you taking the time in trying to find a supplier. I too couldn't find any suppliers.

Hopefully someone out there may be able to recommend a supplier.

Thank you.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Dave,

You might want to check out the following supplier, they may have something for you -

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
dave1
Hello Richelle,

Thank you for the links, I appreciate it.

I checked out both companies and their feedback on here and it didn't look too good.

I typically stick with companies based in the US because if something goes wrong, I am able to get some kind of recourse against that company.

It may prove difficult finding a distributor of these slacks here is the US, who knows.

Thank you.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
No worries, Dave :)

I understand your reasons for your preference. I found other US based suppliers but they are mostly sweat pants or those made of fleece.

Here's a supplier you might want to check out -

Link hidden: Login to view - They dropship, wholesale and manufacture various types of clothing. You might be able to get them to make the pants you are looking for.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
dave1
Richelle,

That looks like a good supplier.

Thank you for taking the time to look around, I appreciate it.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome Dave :) Glad to be of help!

Cheers

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.