Playtex Drop-Ins bottle systems - supplier wanted

Free Member
8 Apr 11 12:09:45 pm
My eyes are just about falling out of their sockets after countless hours of sifting through sites to find a wholesaler/supplier for Playtex Drop Ins Bottle systems - for babies. This includes the baby bottle but more particularly, the disposable drop ins.

It is unfortunate that Playtex is also the brand name of a well known bra company, and you can just imagine some of the results I got, especially as I soon found out there is actrually a bra called a "drop in" .... I wasn't game to include the search for the anti colic "nipple". :)

I have gone through DHGate etc etc., ., but blowed if I can find anything.

I would really appreciate your help here. It seems that Walmart in the US is one of the "cheapest", but surely there is a wholesaler somewhere who markets this.

10 Apr 11 10:08:23 pm
Hi Yaamba,

I did find a couple of suppliers, however, they only carry the VentAire bottles and the regular ones -

Link hidden: Login to view

I wasn't able to locate any suitable Drop-Ins supplier outside of SaleHoo either, you might want to contact Playtex directly, see whether you could purchase the Drop-Ins bottles wholesale for resale -

All the best!

Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at