Please help with Playstation 4 (PS4)

Free Member
dayshawnobi1
Ok i was successful with a previous sale and decided to step up and post a couple of ps4's for sale. Now i have a problem my, at the price my current dropshipper sells them for to me i would be actually end up losing $1.00 and not making any profit if i sold to my customer for current asking price! I need to have the two ps4's shipped out immediately at a good price any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Site Admin
fudjj
OK, let me understand this.

You have already taken two orders for units that you need to find a new supplier for, because your current supplier is too expensive?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
dayshawnobi1
Hello, correct especially since one of my customers live in Los Angeles and i have to pay CA sales tax.

Site Admin
fudjj
OK, pretty limited options at this point really. Three altogether from what I can see.

1. Find another supplier at a better price
2. Cancel the orders and refund the buyers
3. Take the hit on your own pocket and complete the transactions.

Number 1, chances of finding a dropshipper offering a much better price would be low I would suggest. You also have the time limit of finding one as a concern at this point as well

Number 2, the only real option of getting out of it at no financial cost to you in my opinion. Of course if we are talking about eBay here, then maybe some cost feedback wise and if your account is only new, then you have to be very careful about that sort of impact on a new account.

Number 3, if you value your eBay account and don't want to risk the chances of collecting a couple of negs is the option I would recommend. Take the hit financially and book it down to experience.

Outside of those options, I really have no other ideas on this one.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Last edited by fudjj on 30 Jan 14 07:08:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Added Content
fm1234
^^^go with #3

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
dayshawnobi1
Thank you guys very much for the advice. I may have to do 3 i think i found a cheap price hope all is well with this supplier he has good feeback. Thanks again!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.