plus size lingerie?

aussieblonde41
Looking for plus size lingerie Bras/sets mostly but can't seem to find many suppliers for 36 e cups fashionable, sexy and reasonable

drena
hi

you could try

lingeriemart.com or lingeriecentre.com

hope these help

cheers
drena

aussieblonde41
hey drena, thanks 4 taking the time to reply much appreciated! where you from? I have tried those however not enough styles in big cup sizes available, but ta anyway

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Link hidden: Login to view is a good place to start. I have to agree. Best hurry up and get the product so you can start selling before valentines day. After that the product line wont be as popular.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
drena
aussieblonde

im from new zealand if i come across any others ill drop ya a line and let ya know.

drena

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.