poweriser moon jumper extreme stilts as seen on you tube

Free Member
annieg
Hi I am after a pair of these stilts many brands are advertised can anyone tell me which are the best quality to hold up to 90 kilos Thanks very much! :D

Free Member
grahamg
they are only sold by alledged 'lisence holders' - this is a 150% CON/SCAM, they are purchased from China for $70 + $40 shipping - but you have to pay the lisence holder and patent holder a 'Royalty FEE' to bring them into the country to resell - this makes them very pricey, especailly when the lisence holders are selling on Ebay..

This to me spells CON ARTISTS - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME - Even the patent holder states they are of low quality on Wikipedia under poweriser. If you buy them and you get hurt, its YOUR FAULT.

Free Member
annieg
ok thanx :?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.