Prada, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren polo shirts

pauly76
Hi, hoping someone can help me find prada, tommy, ralph lauren & boss polo's in bulk from somewhere 'cheap' (india, china etc...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
P

mana2006
Try this site

Link hidden: Login to view

Though I have not tried them out yet. Looks interesting and has fair reviews

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Hi, hoping someone can help me find prada, tommy, ralph lauren & boss polo's in bulk from somewhere 'cheap' (india, china etc...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
P

So are you looking for counterfiet Items or legitimate product.

If your buying from india or china all you will get is counterfiets.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
Now that you bring it up Jimmy I need authentic Prada and Burberry products. Most supplies won't say where the items will ship from because most of them come from India, Hong Kong, or Mainland China. Where would you suggest I go to find the authentic products are fair prices. MOQ 50 - 100 for mixed and will buy up to 500 if I do the mixing and matching

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.