Professional Sports Team Apparel

mjp230
Hey, has anyone heard or dealt with www.fansevery.com? I'm looking for a supplier selling what they sell but not sure of their legitimacy?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Mike,

You're right about not being sure.. I hope my reply isn't too late too!

The site Fansevery.com is based in China so there is no way the jerseys are authentic. Best to move on and look elsewhere.

Here's a forum thread that has a list of dropshippers selling authentic jerseys -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Btw, welcome to SaleHoo!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
mjp230
Thank you Richelle! Im looking in to all the links that were attached in the thread you provided.

Mike

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
That's good to know, Mike! All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.