Railroad Drumhead signs - Supplier wanted

andymarge
Looking for a US supplier, maker or manufacturer that makes full size Railroad Drumhead signs (not minatures) will also consider overseas if good quality.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi andymarge,

I found this outside of SaleHoo directory - Link hidden: Login to view The site has been online since 2002, and they offer the largest variety of drumheads in the model railroad market. Just make sure to use safe payment methods.

Hope this helps.:)

Irene
andymarge
Full size Railroad Drumhead signs (not minatures) that go on full size trains (not model trains).

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi andymarge,

I found this post from Link hidden: Login to view which may help -

If you are looking for a 'full size' railroad drumhead, I suggest you contact the American Association of Private Railcar Owners at www.aaprco.com

Member operate their 'PV's (Private Varnish) and probably do utilize newly manufactured drumheads.

Cheers!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.