Real Computer Software & Other Ideas

Free Member
15 Aug 06 11:18:59 pm
Ive been looking all over Salehoo for some decent computer that is actually allowed to be sold on ebay. Everything that i see is either OEM or is extremely high. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm having trouble finding quality clothing too. Thanks.

17 Aug 06 06:29:04 pm
I wouldn't bother looking here. They just point you to discount retail sites. I've checked out Ma Labs and Bass Computers for wholesale pricing and their prices are higher than Newegg and Tigerdirect. If the economy wasn't going downhill so quickly I would say go into building high end machines and get your parts from Newegg.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at