Region 4 DVD supplier wanted

Free Member
the_movie_man
Hi. I'm new to Salehoo. I am looking for a Movie and TV Series DVD supplier who will dropship region 4 DVDs in Australia. All the suppliers I have found have come across are quite expensive and there are the same items on Ebay for less then I can buy them for.

Could I please get some help and pointed in the right direction.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Welcome to the site The_Movie_Man, nice to have you with us!

Have you tried checking the following -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Making eBay your basis for your price comparison will only make you more frustrated as some wholesaler sell directly on eBay. Also, I would recommend downloading your copy of our pdf guide 'Market Guides - DVDs and games' to download please go to Link hidden: Login to view

If you have other concerns please feel free to contact us at support@salehoo.com or post you concern here on the forum!

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
the_movie_man
Thanks for that. I have had a look at them already but thought there might be some other distributors/dropshippers who can offer better prices.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi The_Movie_Man,

You might want to check this supplier - Link hidden: Login to view Although they don't offer Region 4 DVD's, they do stock Region 0 which can play in any region.

Also, they feature a list of DVD sellers in Australia - Link hidden: Login to view Because we have not used most of them we cannot vouch for their safety and reliability.

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
the_movie_man
Awesome thank you!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome The_Movie_Man. Do share your feedback of how things go!

Looking forward to reading your post - All the best! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
cozziemomonz
Hi There,

I have found www.dvdboxsetwholesale.com

These guys are wholesalers/ dropshippers and they have lots of tv box set and more, they ship world-wide and they are cheap!.

Buyer beware that majority of their stock are 1:1 High Quality Free Zone copies though.

(NOTE: Use internet Explorer with this site)

Hope this helps what you are looking for :o)

Kind Regards

Cody
Cozziemomo NZ

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.