Research chem, India based supplier needed

paulmoore
As the title says, im looking to import some research chemicals and i need a lab in India which still does this, need research chems like 4-mmc amoung others.

Please only reply if you know the websites or a good supplier from that region.

Thank you

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Paul,

For us to be able to search appropriate suppliers, can you kindly give more information regarding 4-mmc? What is it and what does it do?

Thanks!

Irene
paulmoore
It is a chemical, most known by the name Mephedrone.

But the 2 names for it is - 4-mmc, and Mephedrone.

Its full name is - 4-methyl-N-methylcathinone; 2-methylamino-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one

or

4-methylmethcathinone

Chemical cas number is - 1189805-46-6
1189726-22-4 (HCl)

Hope this helps

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Paul,

I'm not sure if I can locate India based suppliers for Mephedrone. This chemical is banned in UK and in China. In the USA it is legal to possess but illegal to consume. Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

I'll update this post if I find something relevant.

Take care.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.