Robot Series Guarder Intelligent R/C Robots

Free Member
etliquidation
I got some of these from liquidation.com and have a buyer lined up that wants a large quantity of them pretty regularly(500+). Looking for a better wholesale lot than 20 or 30 at a time from liquidation. He would also like similar toys in bulk. Thanks for the help.

Free Member
chenxianjie
the best price in china market is about 22 us dollars per one.
it seems not cheaper.

Free Member
etliquidation
Thank you for your info. We got them from Liquidation.com for around $10 a piece for 24 of them. We want to buy large amounts for cheaper if possible. 24 per load will take a while to get to 500. We might have to keep with what we are doing but we hope to find a bulk seller with the help of salehoo members.

Free Member
chenxianjie
the robot roboactor is the most popular toy in 2005 in EU and US.
right now,the smart roboactor is back.

i search seach seach search for better price.........

Free Member
etliquidation
Thanks again, I will look into that, and I appreciate the help.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.