Roller/Ice Skating gear...

mng
Hi, I am looking for any wholesale websites that sell figure roller or ice skating equipment and/or apparrel?? Boots, wheels, bearings, costumes, etc. In particular Risport, Riedell, Roll-Line, Bones, etc...
Can anyone help? Nothing has come up in my searches on Salehoo...

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Hi,

Here is some costumes/leotards that may interest you:
Link hidden: Login to view
And some suppliers of equipment:
Link hidden: Login to view - Look under sports > skating

Hope these help :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
mng
Thank you for your assistance, however;
the first website you listed has minimal leotards at retail price (I could go to Target and get them cheaper), the next website had only outdoor skates - BLADES only, the 'westernskate' website had no links and was last updated in 2001, the last 3 websites were probably the closest to what I am looking for - they had SOME of the most popular brands, but still at a costly price - nothing wholesale or discounted that I couldn't source cheaper at my local rink... I have given you the brand names and other suggestions - is my 'niche' goods - I NEED your help sourcing suppliers! (Risport, Reidell, Edea - boots/ Danskin, Capezio, Mondor - Skate tights/ CHEAP leotards, lycra, sporting clothing etc)....
Thanks again and in anticipation,
Melani

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.