Salvaged Video Game Consoles

journies2107
I am interested in buying salvaged Video Games consoles in bulk, anyone have any idea where i can get some?

Site Admin
fudjj
I would hit up all the local repair shops as I would doubt if insurance companies would actually waste their time picking up payouts. You may be able to create a constant supply channel.

You could also try liquidators, they will have various loads available. Maybe jimmy could source a load for you so I would contact him as well.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
journies2107
anyone else?

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at the following suppliers and see what you think...

Many liquidators sell by the pallet load and you are often just buying 'Electronics', meaning you will not know exactly what is in the lot.

All the best :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.