Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Iphone 5 Supplier needed

hendell
If you have contact with retailers, or if you sell these products yourselves write me to hendell.blaise@live.com

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Hendell,

Welcome to SaleHoo! :) I found some suppliers offering Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and will send info to you thru email, as requested.

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
southwestwholesalebargains
Irene,
Could you possibly put links in this discussion?

james@smokindeals.us
Link hidden: Login to view
konst76
Irene Im actually looking for the same items. Will it be possible for you to send me the links to my email address at konelikh@gmail.com? I would appreciate it very much.

Free Member
burr12
Please send to me also donniebaer68@gmail.com thank you

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi all,

From these three -

Cheers!

Irene
Free Member
dewayne30
Could someone help me find samsung galaxy s4 and iphone 5 please thank you!

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello Dewayne30,

Here's a recent search done by Irene for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Link hidden: Login to view

Sorry but I was not able to find any suppliers for iPhone 5. Two factors you may have to consider is that this is Apples latest release so this may not be readily available through wholesale channels. Also Apple is very strict about the distribution of their products, limiting it to only authorized resellers.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.