Scents and Sprays

Free Member
callilli
Hi, I am a new member and am building my website at the moment.. . I am very interested in finding out if Scents and Sprays can be added as one of the dropshippers, or distributors?

Thank you,
Antonia

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Welcome to SaleHoo, Antonia :)

Sorry but Scents and Spray is a retailer and it is stated clearly on their website that they are a retailer and do not offer any of their products at wholesale prices - Link hidden: Login to view

Therefore they are not qualified to be added to our directory.

Are there any specific scents or brands you are after? We do have a number of suppliers carrying similar products.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
callilli
Hi Richelle, Thank you for responding so quickly, I am looking for candles made by DIPTYQUE. I looked in the directory and I found some distributors selling candles but not the one I am looking for. Is there a way to find out if I can get Diptyque to sell.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello again Antonia,

I did a search for you but unfortunately I was not able to find any wholesale suppliers of DIPTYQUE candles. They do offer Link hidden: Login to view and have their own line of Link hidden: Login to view.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.