Searching for Nokia 8800 wholesaler

sapphire11
Does anyone know of a wholesaler who sells Nokia 8800? We are actually looking for a genuine mobile/cell phone supplier. Any in Australia?

Cheers,
Sapphire

Free Member
haydee
Hi Sapphire,

Unfortunately, we were unable to find any Australian suppliers of Nokia 8800 for you. I have listed some suppliers of mobile phones and accessories that are based in Australia for you though:

Link hidden: Login to view

We also have some great mobile phone suppliers outside of Australia if you are interested. You will find them if you do a search in the directory.

All the best,

zhenda
Does anyone know of a wholesaler who sells Nokia 8800? We are actually looking for a genuine mobile/cell phone supplier. Any in Australia?

Cheers,
Sapphire

hello
i am from Hong Kong, i can supply mobile phones, can you please confirm?
my email is Link hidden: Login to view

For any futher inquiry please contact me on 852 90643142

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.