Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted searching suppliers of lower price windows notebooks

searching suppliers of lower price windows notebooks

dotti088
hi I am new to salehoo. I succesfully sell shinptech lasers on ebay in Australia. but they do not fill up my ebay store enough. so I am looking for dropship suppliers of laptops and tablets. or camping generators. from china to fill the empty spots. I did have tinydeal.com that dropshipped 13inch laptops with windows 7 for $200 worked for a week selling 6 of them at $279 then they ran out of stock. and advertised that they still had plenty available. was very embarrassing. I have been searching for the last 6 months and found it very hard. I find it is better to dropship more larger items on ebay to get a good profit. this way I am able make my winning customers return for second sales by telling them how much we care. talking about feedback. letting them know if theres a problem we pay for return postage and offering them deals like 10% discount on any item in my store for the next 2 weeks. works 1 out of 4 customers. I hope someone may be able to help me with some links. thanks and looking forwood to replys.
steven

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Welcome to SaleHoo Steven :)

It's something new reading a post/request for Chinese suppliers, this doen's happen too often ;)

Here are 3 suppliers you can start exploring for your business -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps you get started, all the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how