Seeking bluetooth / cell phone accessories

Free Member
gwheeler
I am looking for a supplier or dropshipper of cell phone accessories primarily bluetooth headsets. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks

anonymous
What price range are you looking for

pipio6
What price range you searching for

Free Member
gwheeler
well I am looking for headsets between $15-30 and I am looking to order around 10. Thanks for the replies!!

pipio6
You should go to DHGate.com they have all of them cheap. Be sure to order alot because their shipping is a little high and isnt worth the trouble if ordering a couple only. You should check them out now because they have a shipping discount promotion going on at the moment. Hope I helped.

anonymous
I have new jabra bt250's sitting in stock right now. I will sell them for 42.00 a unit. This price includes shipping. You may used pay pal.

~Spicer Matthews
503-343-0040
Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
gwheeler
I might be interested. I'll e-mail you. Thanks for all of the replies everyone.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Directory Approved Supplier
triple_7_cellular
Our company has been established since 2003 and has become one of the world’s leading wholesale distributors of wireless accessories. We also offer drop-shipping services. We are located in NJ which makes it easy for us to serve customers within the U.S as well as internationally. We offer high quality products at the best prices on the market.

Our product range includes, but is not limited to; Cell Phone, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Laptop and PDA Accessories. Protective Hard Cases, Rubberized Hard Cases, Silicone Cases, Screen Protectors, Ear Phones, FM Transmitters, Replacement Parts, Stylus Pens, Data Cables, Memory Cards, Chargers and Hands Frees Headsets. Some of the models we carry are; Blackberry, Apple, EnV, Env Touch, Env 3, Droid, HTC, Motorola, LG, Palm, Sidekick, and Samsung.

Checkout our website Link hidden: Login to view
Email me anytime - ronya@triple7cellular.com

Feza Cell LLC

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.