Seeking wholesale Heavy Metal CDs & Merchandise

nasum
Hi

I'm Graeme, from Timaru, New Zealand.

I'm new to salehoo and wish to find a wholesale supplier of Heavy Metal CDs, T-Shirts and other merchandise for resale online in New Zealand.

Metal has been an interest of mine since 1988, so this is something I've wanted to do for some time, especially as my existing business is not entirely satisfying.

My searches so far have brought few results. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Thanks for reading this message, I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.

Graeme (nasum)

Free Member
chris100889
I am looking for the same sort of thing, CD's and merchandise. I did find Link hidden: Login to view who wholesale band merch, however you do need an abn and business details. I am currently waiting for my account to be verified.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.