Selling broken PSPs

gunit4632
is it a good idea to sell broken psp on ebay because i got them from liquidation and the intention to fix them but saw broken ones go for a decent price. what do u guys think

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Its a great idea. I actually sold over 50 broken xbox units I purchased locally from people when they had the problems with the gen 1 xbox units breaking all the time. Most of the time it was the cdrom drive that kept breaking. I made a bundle buying them for $50.00 from people and reselling them for $175 and up when they were still selling new for $250 .

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
gunit4632
yo jimmy how long did it take u to sell 50 broken units. Im just wondering how many i should put up in one week

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.