Selling DVDs in New Zealand

thedvdmovieman
I have searched and searched and searched for wholesale region 4 DVDs and there is nothing. So what I intend to do is go straight to the DVD Distributor e.g. Roadshow, Paramount, 20th Century fox. My question is: are these closed communities only available for physical shops or will they allow trading for e-commerce. I'm a registered company and I intend on paying tax for everything. I need an answer! please!

Greg Taylor

Free Member
jimmy_huber
They will work with anyone that has money. But let me warn you that the wholesale price is not what you think. The average wholesale price on a recent release is only a couple dollars cheaper then retail, And Imean couple. Also expect to make a huge minimum purchase ,some companies want you to purchase a minimum of 1,000 units to 5,000 units minimum.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.