Shabby chic French Provincial homewares - Wholesalers needed

Free Member
smek30
I would like to know of any new suppliers who sell wholesale items in this category. Thanks sonia
I am looking for new stock I have been selling this for a while need new suppliers. thank you
I have also looked through some of your posts and many won;t ship to aus or to a po box in the us. I have also tried that sunrise in aus. Do you have anywhere else in Australia thank you sonia

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Sonia,

I tried to do a search outside of our directory to help you (as I know we have provided to you in the past all the possible suppliers listed at SaleHoo that you can use). I found Link hidden: Login to view and they supply wholesale Link hidden: Login to view Contact details at Link hidden: Login to view

Let me know if I need to do further search. :)

Irene
Free Member
smek30
hello thank you very much yes I have definately not heard of them before. i go to the gift show etc. thank you kindly sonia

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
You're welcome Sonia! I'm glad to be of service.:)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.