Student Entrepreneur

Directory Approved Supplier
macjacartwork
Hi,

I am 19 yrs old and I am in search off products for my potential market target of university students. I do live on campus and have endless market potential. The only thing I am in need of is product ideas.

If anyone has any ideas or products that may sell to this particular target demographic please feel free to msg me or post below.

Thanks Alot,
sameer

bevsey123
I used to sell designer clothes to the colleges and uni students :) worked very well...

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi,

I am 19 yrs old and I am in search off products for my potential market target of university students. I do live on campus and have endless market potential. The only thing I am in need of is product ideas.

If anyone has any ideas or products that may sell to this particular target demographic please feel free to msg me or post below.

Thanks Alot,
sameer

If you're selling direct, and not through online, then I would think the Tech products would be worth a try because you should be able to make a decent margin, but also the clothing as just mentioned, they sound like good prospects.

Finding suppliers that offer products with margin for offline sales isn't that hard, it just gets difficult when wanting to sell online!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
salehoo_group
What about wholesale educational supplies? If you are able to get hold of discounted textbooks, calculators etc I think students would jump at the chance to save their dollars. Remember, no one likes spending their hard earned cash on textbooks so if you offer them at cheap prices then everyone would buy!

Link hidden: Login to view is a supplier of textbooks.

All the best :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.