Supplier Needed For UV Gel Nail Dryer

9 Sep 15 02:05:36 am
Hello Community!

I am looking to find quality UV gel nail dryers that can retail between $35-$65. I would prefer a dropshipper, but will consider a wholesaler. If there are any suppliers out there that have them, please respond. Not much luck in the directory.

Directory Approved Supplier
9 Sep 15 03:16:00 am
Nice to see your question and it is my pleasure to introuduce ourself to you.
We are Link hidden: Login to view,an E-commerce company offers dropship program and ship 100,000 different kinds of products.refer to the uv-gel-nail-dryers,you can check the following URL with nice price :
Link hidden: Login to view
Once you become a dropshipper, there is no any joining fee and no dropship fee for every order.On the contrary,our dropshippers can enjoy 3%-10% discount.
Any details,you can feel free to PM me or contact us!

If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
10 Sep 15 12:36:20 am
Bang good,

Exactly what I needed! I will be in touch shortly.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at