supplier of a specific video game

Free Member
shawnlandfair
hi, i am looking for a supplier of a specific video game called "Rocksmith". the platform i am interested in is xbox 360 and a supplier with little to no minimum purchase hopefully one with a low or no membership fee as well. also, i want to look for the lower price per unit when it comes to picking from drop shipping vs. wholesale purchase.

any help will be very much appreciated!

Site Admin
fudjj
You're going to have your work cut out for you finding a drop shop price as low as a wholesale price, that's not just for video games of course, but across the board on any products.

Volume purchasing always delivers volume discounts, that's the big advantage of using a wholesale model. Drop Shipping has its own advantages, but cheap prices usually aren't one of them.

What format are you looking for, NTSC?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.