Supplier Wanted - Instructional DVDs

angela123
Hi

I am looking for a supplier of 'how to' dvds especially on topics like ' how to make cupcakes '
Can't find anything googling around, would appreciate some info if available,

thanks
Angela

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Angela123,

This one has best selling instructional Dance DVDs :) They are available for drop-shipping and wholesale ordering. No minimum order requirements and can send internationally. Link hidden: Login to view

This supplier offers instructional DVDs for punch needle embroidery - Link hidden: Login to view

I will be updating this post when I get to find more. Have a great day! :)

Irene
angela123
Hi Irene

thanks for your quick reply! I will check out the links, and will also check in to see if you come up with any other suppliers. I would really like some dvds on making and icing cupcakes, there are plenty on youtube, but I would like some that I can sell,

cheers
Angela

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi angela123,

I searched outside of SaleHoo for you and found one so far -
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view (for wholesale)

SaleHoo does not guarantee the safety/reliability of any supplier outside its directory, and I advise that you use safe payment methods if you decide to use this supplier. :)

Will try to update this as I go along. Take care!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.