suppliers for chico's clothes

scoutmaster08272005
Hi, I'm new to Salehoo. I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids, 2 dogs and a 92 year old dad to take care of!!!
I have purchased items from people on line who sell Chico's (upscale clothing) NWT. Where do these people get their supplies from? Does anyone know of a supplier out there who may supply overstock, etc.

Thanks. Any other ideas for me to sell that are easy and have a high profit margin would be appreciated. College for my oldest is coming next year, and I'd love to have a successful home based ecommerce business.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoutmaster08272005
Anyone know of a reliable supplier for Chicos clothes, thanks. I'm new to this business (obviously!!!)

Any other high profit margin ideas from suppliers with integrity would be most appreciated. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels since every time I look at products on e-bay they are so much lower than I can get them for.

Thanks in advance.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.