Suppliers of Decorating Tools Etc.

colinlee0751
Hi all. I am a tradesmen decorator starting up, hopefully, selling on various auction sites and am looking for suppliers of decorating products such as purdy and hamilton brushes etc.
Looking to sell the good quality tools to the trade.
I would like to be able to advertise your products on your behalf and have them sent directly to the buyer.
Are there any such suppliers out there ?

Site Admin
fudjj
Search for drop shippers in the search bar to find some options. You might be waiting a while if you wait for them to come to you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
colinlee0751
I've tried that already but it keeps coming back as non found

Site Admin
fudjj
With any luck some other members may be able to give you some ideas on where to look, unfortunately I have no idea myself.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.