Suppliers of unique cat products wanted

25 Sep 15 07:34:42 pm

I'm looking for suppliers who sell really creative and unique cat supplies - collars, outfits, climbers, etc. Anyone know if there any on Salehoo? I haven't seen any but maybe I'm not looking correctly? I just joined.

Last edited by fudjj on 25 Sep 15 08:59:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Directory Approved Supplier
28 Sep 15 01:50:25 am
This is ,one of salehoo member,we are an E-commerce company offers dropship program and ship 100,000 different kinds of products internationally. refer to cat products,please kindly check the following site to find anything you want:
Link hidden: Login to view
if you are interest in our dropship program ,followed site for your reference!
Once you become a dropshipper, there is no any joining fee and no dropship fee for every order.On the contrary,our dropshippers can enjoy 3%-10% discount and you can download product images and description without watermark from our site freely.
Any details,you can feel free to contact us!

If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
1 Oct 15 12:56:26 am
Hi Susanna,

These suppliers are worth checking out for the products you are looking for:

Make sure to contact the suppliers directly to get the best possible price on their items. :)

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Site Admin
14 Mar 16 06:45:51 am
We’ve got more suppliers - wholesalers and drop shippers for you here - Link hidden: Login to view Cheers!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at