wholesalejoe
Email Ed Davis at EM Jewelry in Rhode Island as he has tons of this stuff
His email is scanjpg1@aol.com

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi alexyes,

By 1988, Swarovski's "SCS Block" trademark is replaced by the Swan Logo. :) Here are some of the suppliers that offer Swarovski crystals -

Let us know how you get on and if you need further help. :)

Irene
alexyes
i mean for the brand of Link hidden: Login to view

may i know any supply here ?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
i mean for the brand of Link hidden: Login to view

may i know any supply here ?

Hi alexyes,

Swarovksi is the only source of the products in the link you have provided. This company has a global community of crystal enthusiasts - the SCS or the Swarovski Crystal Society, and the members benefit from unique offers, classified news, events, sneak previews and more. There are also products which are only exclusively available for SCS members.
Unfortunately, Swarovski is unable to offer the online SCS membership application service at this time.

Please visit an authorized retailer near you or contact the Swarovski
Online Team: (shophelp@swarovski.com).

To become a retail partner, they accept applications at Link hidden: Login to view for Spain Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
alexyes
may i know any different btw Swarovski in design or reliable from the wholesale supply in salehoo and Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi alexyes,

If you will notice the SaleHoo listed suppliers offer the crystals, as the Swarovski company does not sell these crystals directly to the end user. The suppliers get them at huge volume discounts, and then pass the savings on to you as a reseller, OR you may choose to go directly to the mother company.

In my recent post about getting the products directly from Swarovski I was referring to the jewelry, pens, keyholders, mobile accessories etc I saw from the link Link hidden: Login to view which I thought you were specifically after.

As I have mentioned, with the increasing popularity of Swarovski crystal products and the steadily growing market, Swarovski is looking to open new, independent Swarovski Partner Boutiques.

Hope this helps. :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.