The amount of products

Free Member
linna76
My problem is that i do not want to order 100 f.eks cellphones a piece.
I want to order one and one products.
Do ypu have any suppliers that i can order only one product at a time from?Not just only cell phones but products i general.
Morten

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Morten,

Yes, you can actually filter the suppliers search by order requirements (no minimum order to brackets of price order required) , by category and sub category, by location (drop down list of countries) and by type (dropshippers, wholesalers, manufacturers, liquidators). You can also choose to filter those who can ship internationally and/or does not requiring a Tax ID. :)

To use and search in the directory please click on the Directory link you will see above. You will be led to a page with a Search box where you can type the product/keyword that you need suppliers for. To see the options I mentioned above, just below the green box for Search, you can click on 'More Options'. Set the filters you need and click on Search. :)

Let me know if you need help doing this. Take care!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.