Tmx Elmo?

kris4christ
I would like to know where I can go to get these and sell them on Ebay a guide or a wholesaler :?:

mana2006
use tmx elmo tracker

berk-llc
you can also try to watch for auctions on ebay and amazon that are not going as high, and then turn around and sell it to someone else on ebay and have it shipped directly to your customer. I did this with about 5 of them. I only made 5 bucks a piece and it was a lot of work. Good luck. I believe stores are supposed to be getting some more in the next week or two as well from what I here.

wholesalelist101
These will be hard to come by until after Christmas. Your not going to find a wholesaler for these. They can't even keep the major chain stores supplied. Your best bet is to check Link hidden: Login to view and your local stores.

Free Member
dndmama
I have 8 of these to sell on ebay. I think I want to wait until closer to Christmas to get top dollar for then. I want at least $130 a piece.

kieshag
Hello Everyone,

Get them from a distribution company. We sell them in small quantities. There is a waiting period for them.

You have to be a retailer to get true access to the items.

Founder of Kilese Warehouse LLC.

E. E. Richcreek
Pryor Creek International
Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
jimmy_huber
kieshag,

Please register with us as a seller if you want to sell to salehoo members.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
kieshag
They are here:

Dropshipping is available!

Oh, I sign up to sell on this forum.

Edit: Jimmy_salehoo
Note: Untill You are cleared by salehoo your still not a registered seller. It will appear under your username when Your cleared. Thanks

E. E. Richcreek
Pryor Creek International

wholesalelist101

Dropshipping is available!

Oh, I sign up to sell on this forum.

Anyone deal with these sites????

mana2006
I think that elmo prices are starting to drop a bit. I talked to a few companies and most of the shipments will start to filter into the stores soon. Just my opinion.

kris4christ
Ty All for the input

kristine

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.