Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Wanted Tools/Accessories of Dewalt, Paslode, Stanley Bostitch: Supplier Wanted

Tools/Accessories of Dewalt, Paslode, Stanley Bostitch: Supplier Wanted

eapendaniel
Free Member
Hi Guys, I'm a noob on SaleHoo. I'm looking out for sources from whom I can get anything and everything of a particular brand for real good prices, even if they were manufactured in China. I have a buyer whose got requirements for Middle East. For example tools/accessories of Dewalt, Paslode, Stanley Bostitch etc. Quality equivalents also will do. I need your suggestion on how to get to these suppliers. I can find almost all of these items on Grainger website (please forgive me if i'm not supposed to mentions these names). But the prices are too high. I know there are suppliers out there who can provide those items 50-60% cheaper. Since international shipping costs comes in all the time, i need a supplier who can give me real good prices on big and small orders. Thanks for your time.

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi eapendaniel,

Welcome to SaleHoo! =)

I have gathered these tools suppliers for you, making sure they have the brands you prefer. I also filtered my search to those that can send internationally.

USA, wholesalers
Link hidden: Login to view

USA, wholesaler, can drop ship

Canada, wholesaler, can drop ship

This one is a USA based liquidator (can drop ship) with brand name tools and hardware in pallets. You may want to take a look.

We highly encourage you to leave a short review in the supplier profile page should you get the chance to deal with any of these suppliers. It's a great way to share and learn with everyone! =)

Thanks!

Irene

satya
ex-member
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, eapendaniel!

eapendaniel
Free Member
Thanks for the reply. Had gone through those sites, the problem is they carry only a handful of those brands. Wish i could get some supplier who said, "you name the model and I'll get it". My reason to join Salehoo was not to do online business like e-bay or other websites. Wanted to find some good suppliers who would help me fulfill my international requirement. Will have to wait and see now. I don't mind if that supplier was in China or Europe as long as they provide me good price for my exact requirement.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how