Top Gear related merchandise

paul3
Hi there,

I have a very successful Top Gear fan site at Link hidden: Login to view and I have been looking for ages to find a reputable contact who has merchandise that would be appealing to my Top Gear fans.

This is why I have joined Salehoo hoping to find something. However my first few searches here still seem to be not coming up with much. Could anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Paul,

Sorry but exactly what types of merchandise are you looking for? We may be able to help you. Please feel free to reply here or email us at Link hidden: Login to view

Talk soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
Nice one Paul, big fan of the UK show. Original is still the best by a very long way, despite me being an Aussie and should be supporting the local version lol

I would suggest doing as Richelle suggested, outline the type of products you are looking for and the support team will actually do their best to find and verify suppliers for you to follow up with.

Good luck with it.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
paul3
Ok Im looking for Top Gear gifts, t-shirts, DVDs, books - pretty much anything and everything you get for Top Gear fans on Amazon.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Paul, sent that through to the email address please, Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.