trading cards

12 May 08 06:37:07 am
im new to salehoo and im not sure about how people find whole sellers. but im looking to buy maplestory itcg cards, magic cards, or pokemon cards in bulk. i want to buy boxes of booster packs to resell. im not looking for any specific cards. but im looking for a good price on boosterpacks from a trusty seller. can anyone help me? i prefer selling maplestory cards or pokemon cards as i know more about those than mtg cards.

11 Jun 08 01:49:17 am
hi there,try

20 Jul 09 04:54:39 pm
Yeah Me too but at Bargain wholesale prices I can't seem to find them anywhere even when i type it in on salehoo all that comes up are Pokemon figures I want to buy like 6 booster boxes in a case for bargain wholesale prices??>

Site Admin
20 Jul 09 10:59:42 pm
Hi guys,

Have you tried thisSaleHoo supplier? If you haven't please check out their website, I'm pretty sure you'll find the trading cards you've been looking for:

Link hidden: Login to view[pokemoncg]

Hope this helps. Cheers:)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at