Trendy Fashion suppliers for junior/women clothing?

Free Member
babydoll85
I am looking for fashionable suppliers who have the styles like you would see at Forever21, Arden B., Bebe, H&M and etc. who also offer drop shipping with good quality clothing as well, thanks!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi babydoll85,

Here are drop shippers for fashion/clothing -

Link hidden: Login to view

While these ones supply wholesale -

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
Free Member
babydoll85
Thanks Irene,

Could you please help me find more dropshippers for fashion clothing, I really like vogueaddict.com but they do not dropship, however can I still order from them as if they are dropshippers, i mean order from them as I sell? Would that work?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi babydoll85,

Sorry but Link hidden: Login to view requires a minimum order of 10 pieces, so it will not work to try to resell one piece at a time. It would also be best to arrange drop shipping with suppliers who are open to it, as this will involve shipping to different addresses and may sometimes need to address returns.

I tried to search further as requested, and found the ff -

Link hidden: Login to view (Hong Kong based)

Cheers!

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.